NEWSTAR BAKERY DATA PROTECTION POLICY NOTICE
· Personal data should be processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
· Data should be obtained for specified and lawful purposes and not further processed
in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
· The data should be adequate, relevant and not excessive.
· The data should be accurate and where necessary kept up to date.
· Data should not be kept for longer than necessary.
· Data should be kept secure.
Who we are
Types of data we collect
We collect and securely store data for the following reasons only:
1.Payroll / Personnel - We only ever hold personal information that is pertinent to the processing of payments and associated personnel obligations for all employees. This Information is stored for the duration of an employee’s employment, and for a period of 3 years after cessation of employment.
2.Recruitment - CV’s and job applications are collected in relation to vacant positions. CV’s and job applications are stored for a period of 6 months to allow an appropriate time frame for matching to work opportunities.
How we store data
We securely store personal data in password protected, encrypted specialist software. Personnel files are kept in secure filing systems in secure business premises. Nominated official personnel staff have access to these documents. All data is stored in line with our Policy Principles as detailed above.
Types of data we share
We will only ever share staff personal data to official bodies if there is a legal requirement to do so. For example: HMRC requests, Attachment of Earnings, Child Support.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer [NAME} at [CONTACT@flourandbean.com]
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The date of last review was 28/05/2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term Flour & Bean or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 122 High Street Gorleston Norfolk NR31 6RE Newstar Bakery Ltd is the owner of Flour and Bean and Plantation cafe trading names.
Our company registration number is 06919879.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.